2nd OPEN CALL FOR THE PHOTO LENS ENCOUNTERS PROJECT
Following the first successful iteration of the Photo Lens Encounters, which had over 20 Participants of which selected individuals presented their ongoing projects, we are launching the 2nd Open call!!
We enjoyed the presence of established professionals like Mario Macilau, Michelle Loukidis, Buyaphi Mdledle and Musa Nxumalo who gave invaluable feedback.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Through a series of encounters the PHOTO LENS project is focused on providing an informal platform for photographers at large to present their previous and ongoing work.
The encounters are:
- A platform for photographers to present existing, current and planned projects
- An environment to discuss among peers respective bodies of work
- A place of sharing and voicing concern – professional, technical, aesthetic, access to networks, packaging and presentation of professional portfolios
Deadline: 18 April 2017
Feedback on selected participants: 24 April 2017
Event: 29 April 2017 at ROOM Gallery & Projects, 10h00 – 15h00
Email submission to:
Mpho Mokgadi and Maria Fidel Regueros on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit no more than 6 photos of your most recent work;
- Short description of your work and interest in photography (not compulsory)
- Once selected please bring an external drive or flash card which is to be used to present your work and a short Bio.