Celeste Prize 2016
Celeste Prize is an international contemporary arts prize which every year awards 23,000 € and rewarding benefits to emerging and mid-career artists. Open to artists, photographers and creatives worldwide, without limits of age or experience. Works should contain an exciting and profound mix of contemporary perspectives and a creative use of artistic languages.
53 finalist works and projects will be chosen by a jury of top art curators and critics, led by Ellen Blumenstein, director of KW Institute for Contemporary Art, Berlin. Prizes are awarded according to voting by the 53 finalist artists themselves at the final exhibition in London.
Exhibition opportunities are just some of the benefits which everyone can gain when entering the prize.
If you enter you could be selected for
- A group exhibition in one of our partner art Galleries
- The video art section of the River to River Indian Film Festival, 3-8 December
- Inclusion in ‘Editors' choices’, the network's weekly online showcase of 5 prize works
- Active promotion of your artwork in our internet social media channels
If you are a finalist
- Your work will be presented to each of the 160 past jurors of Celeste Prize
- Your work will be exhibited in central London and in contact with the city’s art crowd
- You benefit from the communications whirlwind in the international art press
- Your work and personal presentation will be published in the prize's printed catalogue
If you are a winner
- We shall send a dedicated email about you and your work to everyone in the community
- Interview about you and your work in a dedicated online page
- A dedicated news article in Celeste Network
- A personal web portfolio in Viewbook
- A personal page in Kleio
- A part of 23,000 € cash prizes
For further details on how to apply, please visit: http://www.celesteprize.com/
DEADLINE: 30 June 2016