ARTERIAL NETWORK | Accounting Manager
Arterial Network seeks a full-time person to manage finances of the organisation.
Arterial Network is a Pan-African network of artists, arts organisations and activists engaged in capacity building, advocacy, research, cultural policy, information dissemination, workshops, conferences, publication of reports and best practice toolkits, all geared towards growing and strengthening the cultural and creative sectors in Africa, and making a contribution to democracy, human rights and development on this continent. With its continental secretariat in Abidjan, Arterial has official affiliates in 19 countries and wide representation in other parts of Africa. The successful applicant will be part of a team based in Abidjan, reporting to the Administration and Programme Manager.
- A Bachelor of Commerce/ Accounting degree or similar field
- 5 years’ experience as Accounting Manager for an NGO
- Excellent understanding of MS MS Excel and accounting software used in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Experience in the Arts and Culture sector
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Ivorian nationality and / or permanent resident in Côte d'Ivoire
Applicants should send their CV, a letter of motivation and three references to email@example.com before 20 February, midday. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For more information about the position, please click here.