CAVALLI ESTATE SEEKS BOUTIQUE / GALLERY MANAGER
Role: Boutique/Gallery Manager.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the boutique/gallery
- Processing Daily sales and enquiries
- Setting up the department each day for business as per standard set up protocol, Closing protocol to be followed daily.
- Monthly sales Reports, Consignment Reports for each supplier.
- Submission of monthly invoices for supplier payments to FM.
- Weekly stock take.
- Order stock as required, and approved by MD
- General administration; Cataloguing/keeping archives. Updating inventory of artworks on server.
- Maintaining ongoing promotion and advertising of the gallery and boutique
- Assisting with Planning, set up of exhibitions/department events.
- Updating client lists and client database on mailchimp.
- Assisting with Developing and updating the Department website;
- Possessing extensive knowledge of the brand and various operations of the estate in order to competently respond to client queries.
- Ensure safe-keeping of valuable/sensitive equipment. Ensure the boutique/gallery is always locked upon departure.
- Experience in the Art/Design Sectors
- Good Work Ethic
- Passionate about Art/Design
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must work well under pressure.
- Presentable and Mature
All candidates are required to send a motivation, their CV and at least two letters of recommendation to email@example.com