CIRCA /CIRCA STUDIO & CIRCA EVENTS MANAGER
Position available at CIRCA Johannesburg.
1. CIRCA GENERAL:
- Management of staff at CIRCA.
- Assist with and co-ordinate exhibition administration, set-up and takedown.
- Assist at all exhibition openings.
- Ensure work desk/workspace area is neat and that the gallery is always in perfect condition.
- Assistance with art fairs, including work-shifts at fairs.
- Arrange hire of equipment for CIRCA functions.
2. CIRCA STUDIO:
- Grow CIRCA Studio brand. Source new stock for CIRCA Studio: artists/designers.
- Execute all CIRCA Studio exhibition administration, preparation and social media.
- Oversee all CIRCA Studio exhibitions for duration of show ie. lighting/labels/pricelists/layout and plinths.
- Ensure displays are dynamic, organised, clean and attractive.
- Oversee Studio stock sales, weekly recon and monthly stock take .
- Ensure all stock is labelled with code and price.
- Ensure pricelists of stock items are up to date, correct and available at reception.
3. CIRCA MAINTENANCE:
- Oversee CIRCA maintenance (identifying problems, calling contractors, ensuring maintenance undertaken timeously and professionally).
4. EVENTS: CIRCA & EVERARD READ:
- Respond to enquiries within 3-working days.
- Conduct meetings and reccies with client on site.
- Supervise the event preparation, contracts and invoicing.
- Supervise event, attending until underway, and on standby for client support.
- Supervise strike and clean up after event. Report any damages to client and management.
- Arrange security, bar staff cleaning staff and lock-up staff duties when required.
- Organise and supervise exhibition photoshoots.
- Liaise with CIRCA in-house caterer when necessary.
The deadline for submissions is Friday the 14th of April. Applicants please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org