Gallery Assistant at Worldart, Cape Town
Worldart seeks a full-time gallery assistant for its premises in the Cape Town.
The successful candidate will be required to assist the owner in the day-to-day management and running of the gallery. This will include dealing with enquiries from the public and general administration. Other tasks will include being actively involved in the sales process, running our social media platforms, managing shipping processes, liaising with artists and generally making sure that nothing is a problem.
To do this, the successful applicant is required to:
- be enthusiastic when dealing with people
- be punctual and hard working
- be interested in the visual arts
- live in reasonable proximity to the gallery
Skills required include:
- good administrative skills
- good communication and writing skills in English
- willingness to learn and grow
All candidates are to submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 21 February 2017