EVERARD READ / CIRCA CAPE TOWN: Art Gallery Freight and Logistics Manager
Everard Read/ CIRCA Cape Town requires a highly organised and self motivated individual, principally to manage the Freight and Logistics including as well as other administrative tasks including web management and some front of house duties at CIRCA Cape Town including:
- Liaising with and instructing storeroom and crating department.
- Securing accurate shipping quotes for clients
- Arranging collection, despatch, paperwork including customs documentation.
- Monitoring shipments, liaising with clients around shipping.
- Front of house greeting of visitors and affording information to them.
- Web management
- Some social media interaction.
A team player with great communication skills, an ability to multitask and take the initiative if required , you will have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to work to tight deadlines. Excellent IT skills and attention to detail are essential. Previous freight and administrative experience and some knowledge of the art industry would be an advantage.
Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience and includes company contributions to medical aid and life policies.
Deadline for applications (CV, references and covering letter) to be submitted – 20th Feb 2017 to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates to be contacted via email for interviews.
Position to commence immediately or as soon as possible for the right candidate.
Please send an email for your application. Do not call the gallery.
Any successful candidates will be emailed back for the interview stage.