A Business member is an organisation or individual who has an interest in the arts community and wishes to use VANSA resources to improve their professional life, as well as the professional lives of other artists.
A business membership includes the following benefits:
- Gain twice monthly newsletters that list current opportunities in our sector
- Link into VANSA programmes
- Gain access to VANSA services
- Online resources and support for artists
- Legal Helpdesk for artists (online communication)
- View opportunities posted by organisations for funding, bursaries, competitions and more
- Add information to artmap.co.za
- Support the ongoing work of VANSA
Business Members also have access to the following:
- Upload opportunities for artists to respond to
- Submit research and professional information for consideration to be included in the VANSA library
- Acknowledgement and recognition on the VANSA website of your support of VANSA
VANSA fundraises for all the work it does and your support is crucial to our ongoing work within the arts. We therefore offer various yearly amounts available as a membership contribution, beginning at R100 for individuals and R500 for organisations/companies, dependent on what you can afford.
If you would prefer not to use our PayFast payment option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an invoice for your chosen contribution amount.