Warren Editions Paper Workshop
A Workshop on the use and properties of mould made paper. Those that could benefit from the workshop are printmakers, artists, students, teachers, paper merchants & -enthusiasts, book artists, paper conservators & -restorers and framers.
Below is a basic outline of the aspects that will be discussed and in some cases demonstrated on the properties of paper in relation to print and art on paper. Thorough notes accompany the workshop.
- Brief history of western paper
- How is mould-made paper made
- The content of mould-made paper
- Characteristics of mould-made paper
- Pre- and post printing processing of paper
- Handling and Storing of paper
- Displaying of art on paper
- Packaging for transportation
TIME: 9h00 - 17h00
PRICE: R 550.00 - includes the tuition, notes and the demonstrations
THERE ARE ONLY 4 PLACES FOR THE WORKSHOP
email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
A FULL PAYMENT IS NEEDED TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!