Call for Nominations to Serve on Councils
Call for nominations from the heritage fraternity and general public. Nominees require broad understanding of heritage, broad managerial and financial expertise and knowledge of marketing and liaison, fundraising, education and cultural/social research.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS OF CANDIDATES TO SERVE ON THE COUNCILS OF:
- DITSONG MUSEUMS OF SA IN GAUTENG
- SA HERITAGE RESOURCES AGENCY
- NELSON MANDELA MUSEUM IN UMTATA
- IZIKO MUSEUMS OS SA IN CAPE TOWN
A panel will be appointed by the Minister to draw up a list of suitable candidates. The panel will do the final selection to be appointed by the Minister.
To be submitted:
- A letter containing full name, address, telephone, fax, e-mail, and giving reasons/ a motivation for the nomination.
- Curriculum vitae, illustrating the suitability of candidate
- brief statement signed by the nominee agreeing to the nomination
- Names of three contactable referees.
The deadline is 17 May 2013
Dept Arts & Culture
e-mail: Ms Thembi Malao at Thembim@dac.gov.za
Contact person Irwin Langevelder 012 441 3018