Anathi Tickets & Access Grants: the basics
1) Register a Burner Bio and apply on the website via the Anathi ticket link
2) If you need help completing the Burner Bio and Anathi Application forms online, please email email@example.com to book an appointment. We can arrange for you to come to HQ in Cape Town to complete the forms or we can call you and assist you remotely from 6 January.
3) Anathi Tickets and Access Grants are means-tested, so, all applicants need to supply a bank statement, pay slip or if not working an affidavit stating the individual does not have a regular income – so that we know we are allocating the tickets to the appropriate participants. Make sure to have that document to hand when completing the forms and especially if you are booking an appointment.
4) We have 2 deadlines this time, so if you want to apply for an Access Grant you need to complete your application by 31 January 2020. If you only want an Anathi ticket our deadline closes on 17 April 2020 – but tickets are limited so don’t leave it until the last minute.
5) Any queries to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – we close on 13 December 2019 and open on 6 January 2020.