5 assistants required:
- 08h30 to 19h00 Monday to Thursday, 16 – 19 September
- 08h30 to 19h00 Monday to Thursday, 14 – 17 October
The Mall of Africa is looking to support the arts. As a super-regional Mall, the Mall of Africa is perfectly situated to create a new super-hub for the African creative industry in the Gauteng region, thereby becoming a Patron of the Arts.
As such, the Mall of Africa in conjunction with Julie Miller is hosting a Spring exhibition featuring 500 artworks by 130 artists.
The Spring fair will launch on Thursday 19 September and will close on Sunday 13 October.
We require assistants for set up and de-installation.
- Ability to work with art.
- Ability to unwrap and wrap art.
- Ability to work independently and in a team