Design Indaba is the world’s leading design conference which has been running since 1995. Our website, www.designindaba.com is where we showcase the best of our conference talks as well as cover creatives who are using their talent to change the world for better.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about creativity and wants to contribute and learn more about social media and content production.
The successful candidate will learn how to write articles, distribute website content on social media as well as how to track engagement across our platforms using various tools including Google analytics.
Those looking to gain experience while working with a dynamic team are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the editorial and video team on content across the website and social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest and our newsletters.
- Support the Design Indaba social media team to execute projects like our flagship festival as well as Arch For Arch, Antenna and Design Commons.
- Monitor analytics but also use that knowledge to develop story ideas for the website.
- Assist with general content needs.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Passionate about writing and social media.
- Qualification not necessary but a journalism / social media / digital marketing related qualification will be advantageous.