Phase 2 of the Gauteng Relief Fund is open to INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS
All individual applicants legible to obtain this financial relief/ assistance need to adhere to the guidelines below and ensure that their application form consists of the following supporting documents:
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must be a Gauteng resident.
The following documents to be included with your application form:
- Certified ID copy / Smart ID not older than 3 months.
- Bank confirmation letter; Post Office account; This is to confirm the bank details (where applicable)
- Proof of residence i.e. letter from the ward councillor, water and lights account, etc.
- Proof of cancellation/ loss of income of work, activity, programme, project which could include any of the following:
- Affidavit/ Explanation on how you were impacted by COVID-19 and the Lockdown (to be stamped and signed by a Commissioner of Oaths or Ward Councillor).
- Trading permit
- League fixtures with dates, tournaments with dates.
- letter from organisers;
- agreement / contract signed with organisers.
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) or Service Level Agreement (SLA) or Contract
- Appointment document
- Booking schedule
N.B Applicable to the Sport sector:
- Athletes on SASCOC’s OPEX programme are not eligible to apply).
- Applicants under the age of 18, requires a parent / guardian to submit the application on their behalf. Parent/ guardian and minor must submit a certified copy of their ID. Stringent and audit/ checking processes will be put in place taking the above factors into consideration.
All beneficiaries will be subjected to physical verification before payments are done