A4 Arts Foundation is offering a paid three-month work-experience internship. The internship will expose students to a range of activities. Under the supervision of A4 Staff, interns will provide production and administrative assistance towards the development of A4 programs, events and research. Some events include:
- Exhibition Openings
- First Thursdays
- Museum Nights
- Planning, preparation and participation of activities.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Help organise and setup events.
- Coordinate participants and/or audiences at events
- Assist team in compiling research.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data/research.
- Passionate about the arts, culture and education sectors.
- Commitment to a positive, fun and team-oriented working environment.
- Motivated to take on responsibilities and communication expectations.
- An undergraduate or graduate student or commiserate professional experience.
- Basic computer processing skills including Microsoft and Google products.
- Familiarity with Adobe, Airtable and Mailchimp products an advantage.
Successful candidates will be expected to be present a minimum of 8 hours per week during business hours, evening events and/or Saturdays. Supervision will be provided on site by designated supervisor who will monitor the candidate’s progress and be available for questions and directions as needed.