Latitudes Online is looking for a dynamic, diligent/ detail-orientated and autonomous intern to join our growing team. As the largest platform for African art on the continent, the internship is a great opportunity to grow in knowledge and gain work experience in the online arts world.
This internship is open to recent graduates and young professionals who seek experience in arts administration, assisting on special projects and collaborations.
- Qualification in visual arts, office administration or any other relevant qualification (NQF 6 +)
- Proficient in Google Docs and Sheets. Knowledge of the Arts and Culture sector will be advantageous
- Personal Attitudes: Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English and interpersonal skills; organised, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, self-motivated, ability to work well within a team, strong bias towards detail and accuracy, and ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Must have own computer and access to good internet
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Responsible and organised and work well under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Self-motivated, detail orientated and a drive to learn and grow
Key Performance Areas
- The candidate is responsible for the following:
- Assisting with general administration
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks/ providing team with administrative support
- Admin assistance on website and support desk
- Client facing, dealing with exhibitors and other clients
- Assistance with maintaining integrity of data on website
- Updating records and databases
- Assistance with proposals and other documents
- R6000 per month.