Khwela Factory is a proprietary limited project management company that specialises in assisting organisations to deliver creative industry projects that are within time, cost, quality and required scope. Khwela is a Zulu word meaning “whistle” so, our calling is to make our client’s lives easier through strategic advice as well as assisting them to implement those strategies effectively. It is a call to organize our operations the African way and thus placing more emphasis on people instead of processes. People are at the core of our development as a company, so we strive to keep only our highly effective people.
The successful candidate will redesign our logo, design prints for our fabrics, business cards, promotional and branding material for pop up exhibitions for the company with a focus on instilling an appreciation of ancient African knowledge systems through the Unoyiwawa concept.
Formal qualification in graphic designing and one of the following:
- Fashion designing
- Fine art
- At least 2 years’ experience in designing according to a brief.
- Own equipment for producing the design work required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and interested in the craft sector.
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be confident in dealing with the client.
- Demonstrate imagination and creativity when it comes to design as required from time to time.