Ruth Prowse School of Art is looking to hire a Lecturer in Photography who will be expected to fulfil the following:
- Teach the specialist subject of photography to a diversity of students at NQF6.
- Have expertise in the diverse field of photography from the commercial to fine art, theoretically, practically and conceptually.
- Be required to interpret a syllabus, set briefs including presentations, essays and support students through the creative process.
- Assess outcomes both formatively and summatively.
- As classes are small, be expected to engage with students in a group as well as individually with a supportive and nurturing approach.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, good inter-personal skills and become part of a team of educators.
Qualifications and Experience: A minimum of a Degree and relevant industry and education experience.
This is an Independent Contractor Post that may lead to full-time employment.