Note: The deadline has been extended until 30 June 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in the Department of Fine and Performing Arts at Chancellor College.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must hold a Masters Degree or Ph.D. in Fine Art specialising in sculpture and must have obtained their first degree with a minimum of a credit obtained from a recognised institution. Applicants must have the ability to teach various Fine Art modules especially sculpture, a track record of research, publication and exhibitions in sculpture art and an accomplished up to date portfolio of sculpture work.
- Teaching, setting and timely marking examinations for undergraduate courses and developing curricular related to the discipline of sculptural arts.
- Supervising undergraduate student projects within the Department.
- Participating in all academic and professional art exhibitions within the Department and elsewhere.
- Conducting research and consultancy in the area of specialisation.
- Organising student exhibitions and outreach activities with the area of specialisation.
- Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
- Demonstrate expertise in both traditional and contemporary methods and materials of sculpture art.