Artist Admin is urgently looking for a diligent, creative, and independent mid-level Website Designer to join and work with our incredible, growing portfolio of emerging and established artists and creative entrepreneurs at our Cape Town branch.
The role requires exceptional creativity, superb organisational skills, a strong understanding of website design possibilities, extra attention to detail, and a healthy appetite for problem-solving and personal development
This position is full-time, based at our Head Office in Cape Town, CBD.
- WordPress website building from start to finish
- Shopify website building from start to finish
- WooCommerce experience
- Website and WordPress maintenance
- WP Visual Composer / Elementor Page Builders
- Site Speed Optimisation
- Working from a detailed design brief for responsive design execution
- Follow design guides from senior creatives
- Develop their skills and understanding of the tasks and problems
- Become a valuable part of our small team!
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD/Figma
- CSS and HTML
- PHP is advantageous
- Google Sheets/ Excel
- An understanding of MySQL
- Responsible and organised and work well under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Self-motivated, driven, with keenness to learn and grow
- Attention to detail
- Have a passion for the arts
- Open to learning and exploration
- Innovative problem solver and troubleshooter
- Oozing creativity
Applicants must include a portfolio or examples of work to be considered.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
Remuneration: To be discussed