(Fixed Term Contracts – Between One and Six Months)
The National Arts Council of South Africa is looking to attract dynamic, passionate, innovative, and creative self-starters with a solid understanding of the Creative Industries Sector for the President’s Employment Stimulus Package Project.
REQUIREMENTS (full job specifications are available upon request)
- Matric or equivalent;
- Call centre/Applicant service experience;
- Experience in dealing with the public;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal);
- Ability to communicate in at least three other South African indigenous languages;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Good computer skills;
- Good multi-tasking ability;
- Ability to work long and late hours for the duration of the project.
- Market-related packages will be negotiated with successful candidates.
- If applicants have not heard from the NAC by 30 September 2020, please note that the application is unsuccessful. The NAC applies the Employment Equity Act in its recruitment process and strives for a staff complement that is representative of South Africa. The NAC reserves the right not to appoint.