ORGANISATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS PRACTITIONER
(6 months’ contract)
The National Arts Council of South Africa is looking to attract a dynamic, passionate, innovative, creative, self-starter with a solid understanding of the Creative Industries Sector.
Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in the creative industries sector as well as a range of skills, such as organisational operations, effectiveness, plans, strategy, business model development, project management, communications, and planning.
The candidate will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Define and clarify the insights that drive creative solutions and assist in making a difference to the sector;
- Work closely with the Communications and Marketing Unit to assemble strategic insights;
- Monitor organisational quarterly performance against targets set in the Annual Performance Plan;
- Coordinate Quarterly reports, Collate and file Quarterly reporting verification sources;
- Act as an internal resource, championing the organisations content and digital innovation whenever possible in collaboration with our IT Team;
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviours and technologies, that are changing the organisation’s stakeholder environment;
- Select appropriate frameworks, tools and approaches to use in solving organisational problems;
- Support the CEO with performance monitoring and development of strategic interventions, if required, to improve performance information of the Council.
- Proven expertise in organisational operations and implementation strategy and plans. A track record of not less than 10 years in the creative industries sector.
- The ability to implement internal systems and controls to ensure organisational effectiveness.
- Ability to utilise technology to drive key outputs.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Above average writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Efficient and accurate with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Business acumen
- Delivery focus
A market-related package will be negotiated with the successful candidate. If you have not heard from the NAC by 27 March 2020, please note that your application has been unsuccessful. The NAC applies the Employment Equity Act in its recruitment process and strives for a staff complement that is representative of South Africa.
- Contact Person : Mr. Thabiso Selai – HR Manager
- Telephone number : 087 7000 683
- Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org