(Fixed Term Contracts – Between One and Six Months)
The National Arts Council of South Africa is looking to attract dynamic, passionate, innovative and creative self-starters with a solid understanding of the Creative Industries Sector for the President’s Employment Stimulus Package Project.
REQUIREMENTS (full job specifications are available upon request)
- Sound knowledge of the arts, culture and heritage sector in South Africa;
- Sound MS Office Skills (excellent MS Word and MS Excel ability required);
- Scheduling regular meetings and recording decisions (Excellent command of written and spoken English required);
- Creating and updating workflows;
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues;
- Extract information from GMS, project management reports and project manager reports;
- Monitor and report on project progress;
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- At least four year’s work experience in a project administrator, project coordinator or similar role;
- Diploma or degree in a relevant field required;
- Ability to work long and late hours for the duration of the project;
- Market-related packages will be negotiated with successful candidates.
- If applicants have not heard from the NAC by 30 September 2020, please note that the application is unsuccessful. The NAC applies the Employment Equity Act in its recruitment process and strives for a staff complement that is representative of South Africa. The NAC reserves the right not to appoint.