The National Museum, Bloemfontein is seeking to appoint a Project Coordinator for the 2022/2023
Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme (PESP3).
The incumbent will assist the PESP3 lead by providing project coordination support for the delivery of the project. This will involve providing administrative and project management support to assist the project lead to coordinate the delivery of the project at a national level. The incumbent will be involved in liaising with project teams, document collation, project administration, report writing and minutes. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge of the visual arts scene in South Africa and experience in implementing art projects,
coordinating artists and multiple stakeholders is recommended.
- Qualifications in Visual Arts NQF level 6 or higher
- Solid track record of project administration/ coordination (minimum 3 years).
- Strong knowledge of the visual arts scene in South Africa and art practices
- Experience in administration, especially of cultural projects
- In-depth understanding of operational characteristics, services, and activities of arts
- Ability to work independently and willingness to travel
- Code 8 Drivers License.
- Probation period applies