VANSA is excited to announce the open call for bursaries for employed individuals pursuing studies in arts or arts management. The VANSA Bursary Programme is by CATHSSETA. The bursary programme seeks to support people employed in the visual arts, who are currently studying towards the arts/arts management programme. The aim of the programme is to capacitate the visual arts sector with skilled labour.
The criteria of the programme are as follows:
- The bursary is of the maximum value of R35 000.00 towards an academic programme in a public institution (including distance learning, part-time or full-time studies);
- The bursary is for 1 year only;
- The prospective candidates must be employed within the visual arts sector, and pursuing studies to develop their skills further;
- Be a paid-up VANSA member – if you are not already a paid-up member go to https://vansa.co.za/membership to find out how to become a member; and
- The programme will support candidates who reside and work in the Kwa Zulu Natal and Mpumalanga region only.