We are a specialist art management company, growing in the niche area of servicing clients with large art collections.
We have a range of exciting clients, with a variety of dynamic work that requires a high level of attention to detail to satisfy client’s and managements requests. The work environment is very relaxed and allows for a lot of flexibility.
We are looking for a young, energetic, well- spoken and professional Operations Administrator to take on a multi-functional office role.
The role will provide a great opportunity for professional growth and skills development. There will exposure to big corporate clients. Opportunity to be actively involved in the growth of the company.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING CV
Experience, qualities and attributes the ideal candidate should bring:
- Tertiary qualification (preferably completed Bcom or similar (but will consider those studying toward completion)) with a minimum of two years working experience
- Advanced excel skills – e.g: using VLookups, Pivot tables, and IF Functions
- Computer skills- must be comfortable navigating a variety of online platforms
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Good communication skills- both written and spoken
- STRONG ability with focusing on details
- IT Savvy
- Bookkeeping/ business administration
- Quick learner
- Independence, discipline, responsible- candidate will be working on their own most of the time
- Take initiative
- Flexibility- candidate must be able to multitask and work from different locations
- Previous experience on Asana, WAVE or ZERO, Slack will be an advantage
- Own laptop and transportation
- Good English written and spoken
- Working well under pressure and fast paced environment
- Stock count organisation and execution
- Performing recons
- Working within project tools from start to finish with continuous updates
- Data capturing
- Getting up to speed on existing projects and running sections within them
- Providing customers with ongoing updates
- Responding and solving customer problems/queries timeously and professionally, telephonically and via email within professional timeframes and company policies.
- Ensuring all daily queries are attended to and resolutions given to all customers’ queries within professional timeframes and company policies in fast paced environment.
- Assist on projects in line with project timelines and targets
- Assisting staff in the office with ad-hoc tasks.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments for Directors
- Organising and attending meetings, preparing minutes, and post meeting follow ups
- Answering phones,, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming email and other forms of corresponding on behalf of the team if required.
- Collating information and reporting to directors on a weekly basis or as and when required
- Maintaining office systems, organizing and maintaining files standards.
- Attend to any other ad-hoc activities required by the company as instructed by the manager.
- Assisting with billing and company accounts