Corrigall & Co Internship
Corrigall & Co is offering fine art, art history, curating graduate or postgraduate student, or newly qualified practitioner a paid internship on a part-time basis (3 full days a week) for three months.
About Corrigall & Co: Led by Mary Corrigall this Cape Town-based art research consultancy has a focus on mapping developments in contemporary art from the African continent. Our research is channelled into art reports, presentations, workshops and consultations with galleries, artists and art organisations.
Responsibilities include: Assisting with database building, research and driving social media and other online marketing campaigns.
The candidate must:
- be an exceptional communicator
- must have a good working knowledge of social media platforms
- have good writing abilities
- have good knowledge of the activities, institutions, in the local and international art world centres
- be curious
- be a self-starter and able to take initiative
- have a good eye for design or a strong artistic sensibility
- ability to tell stories
- a stickler for accuracy
Commitment: This is a part-time position – 3 days a week – we are flexible as to which days. This is a 3-month opportunity, with an option to extend.