Open Call to artists of Jozi! We are looking for 13 painters who will each paint 2 pillars in the new Henley courtyard. The theme for this is RESURGENCE which means ‘A rising again into life’.
Artists will receive:
- A 3 hour workshop to conceptualise the idea for their pillars at the Creative co-LAB (A division of The Coloured Cube)
- Access to our laser cutting services (and machine) to create templates for the pillars
- Access to our Autodesk packages to create templates thanks to Autodesk Entrepreneur Impact Program.
- Access to The Creative co-LAB workspace for one month from the first workshop to take place in January 2019 (120 Main Reef Road, Benrose).
- A 3 hour workshop on Design Thinking hosted by Henley Africa Business School in Sandton.
- Will be profiled individually on social media by Henley Africa Business School.
- R5000 payment for the work completed
- Your name on the pillars at Henley
About Henley Business School Africa
Henley Business School Africa is an African business school accredited by the Council on Higher Education in South Africa and registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education provider. We are also the only international business school in South Africa that has triple accreditation status from the foremost accreditation bodies in the United Kingdom, Europe and the USA.
Thank you to Henley Africa Business School and BASA (Business and Arts South Africa) for making this possible!