We are looking for someone who is driven and passionate to join our Artist Proof Studio team. If you want to gain experience in project management, communications and facilitation and have a passion for arts and people, apply within.
The job is for 3 days a week.
- Assist in the plan, coordination and implementation of a range of projects.
- Learn how to liaise with stakeholders (partners, students, artists and other project participants).
- Work with a team of interns and students
- Work with the team to ensure that all projects are successfully delivered on-time and to standard.
- Assist the Unit Manager with tracking and analysing multiple projects and report to management on the changes in project objectives, schedules, and costs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Provide curatorial assistance where needed for events, exhibitions and programs.
- Facilitate art based workshops with school kids and adults.
- Collect and collate data from projects.
- Develop skills in reporting project objectives and outcomes in writing.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent client internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator an advantage