Cinga Samson is looking for a resourceful admin assistant to join the studio team.
The candidate should be able to work in a dynamic studio environment as a general admin assistant including liaising with studio suppliers, assisting with production administration, proof-reading, procurements and general office tasks.
Candidate must be fully computer literate, familiar with Apple products, Microsoft Office and able to handle computer based administration. The position holds room for growth into a broader role.
Responsibilities may include:
- General studio administration
- Managing studio supplies
- Studio communications
- Data management and organisation
- Self-driven and resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work well and responsibly under pressure.
- Open, honest communicator
- Driver’s license
- An interest/experience in the visual arts
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign)
Working hours are 9am – 5pm, 3 days a week.
Start Date: Immediate.
Cinga Samson is a fine artist internationally recognised for his oil portraits and group scenes. His profile has grown
rapidly over the past number of years following a string successful solo shows in South Africa and New York, as well as
participation in numerous local and internal art fairs. Currently Samson is represented by White Cube, one of the most
respected galleries in the industry with exhibition spaces in London and Hong Kong and offices around the world.