An opportunity to learn and grow in the “Business of Art” whilst having access to a studio to work on your own art portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working, energetic and free-thinking individual who is detail-oriented and who likes to learn and try out new ideas.
Learning opportunities and responsibilities:
- Gallery sales and client relations.
- Gallery administration.
- Event management.
- Curating, installing and de-installing exhibitions.
- Art packaging and shipping.
- Framing and presentation.
- Inventory management.
- Art photography.
- Social media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong writing and language skills.
- Graphic design and online marketing skills.
- Knowledge of contemporary art.
- Own transport.
- Tuesdays to Fridays 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Every 2nd Saturday 10:30 am to 3: 00 pm
- Monthly stipend.