Filled with natural daylight, our creative hub is an artist’s dream environment with inspiration abundant and ‘on tap’ throughout our unique space.
Come call it yours as you make it your own studio space for the next few weeks/months of SA’s summer. We energy and passion-driven and are looking for like-minded creatives.
Semi-private studios for rent include:
- Power, lights, and water
- Wireless internet
- Garbage removal
- Cleaners, once a week
- Indoor cold-water washbasin
- WC facilities
- Tea and Coffee Station and access to the small fridge
- Small sound system
- Off-Street parking
- Security system
- Access to the exhibition area for exhibitions (opportunity for solo exhibition)
- Access to online selling of works
- We also welcome international artist that are looking for residency for a period of 3 to 6 months
Includes using Kilns, Wheels, and working area.
We are definitely looking for the right creatives to join our team, your skills can be from, jewelry making, leather, photography, woodwork, digital design, we invite all creatives to apply.
We have a large workshop area, to teach classes and transfer skills, which we would like all creatives to be part of.
Email Petra, for more info about space, availability, and associated rent (starting from R3100) firstname.lastname@example.org.