The purpose of the role is to provide full management of licensing and administrative services.
JOB OPENING AT DALRO:
Job Title: Supervisor – Theatrical & General Licensing
Reporting Line: Operations Manager
Type of Position: Permanent
The purpose of the role is to provide full management of licensing and administrative services and staff in the theatricals and general rights licensing department.
- Licensing Administration
- Financial Administration
- Distribution Admin Share Report Checking and correction
- Theatrical Repertoire Management & Acquisition
- Physical Resources Management & Growth
- Rights Holder Relationship Management & Growth
- Education & Marketing
- Team Management
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BA Degree preferably in Drama, Literature or Fine Art
- At least 3 years related and relevant working experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of Copyright, especially where it pertains to public performance and broadcast in dramatic/literary works, and reproduction of artistic/literary works is a requirement
- Product knowledge (visual artworks, plays & musicals) both local and international is essential
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (especially, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and at least one other African language is an advantage;
- Industry knowledge, experience and an existing network within the industry would be an advantage;
- A valid drivers’ licence and willingness to travel;
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
Vacancies will be filled in accordance with the DALRO Employment Equity Policy.
Female EE candidates are encouraged to apply.