Turbine Art Fair is seeking curator proposals for the 2022 Graduate Show to be hosted as part of the 10th Edition of Turbine Art Fair in July 2022.
The Graduate Show is an exhibition of select exceptional artist students currently in their 4th/ final year visual art studies or graduating master students.
The curator will be responsible for:
- Contact universities/ art schools. & students
- selection of work
- liaising with students
- generating & collating marketing content for the exhibition
- facilitation of the exhibition logistics
- exhibition installation
- exhibition walkabouts
- sales of work
- Must have an undergrad level qualification in appropriate field or masters degree
- Minimum 3 years industry relevant experience
- Strong administrative & organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Must be based in JHB
If applicants do not receive a response by 18 January 2022, their application has not been accepted.
Turbine Art Fair takes place from 28-31 July 2022.